Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where I'm at right now

So, it’s January. Were into the home stretch, or for me, The Green Mile. December the 8th (Design Presentation) proved to be a disastrous day. My ideas you can see below were pinpointed, and shot right out of the sky. I pretty much gave up on college for a while-its hard to stay motivated after that.

But, Christmas came and went and I said I’d knuckle down. I’ve stayed with my idea of the recession, but redirected it 100% at students. I’m going to discuss tips on food (the right diet at the right price), accommodation (what to look for when renting a student place), income (how to calculate your grant and minimum wage), what career path to go down (where jobs are at on the planet in different subjects), and I’m gonna have a forum for other students to leave their own tips on how to survive.

So-that’s where I’m at right now. I got lots to do. As for programming-HA! If I were a boat trying to stay afloat-I’d be the Titanic. A big lump thats going under (“,)

No comments: